If you would like to receive the
interface specifications, please contact:
All descriptive information is summarized in the document „Information on the EETS domain Federal Highway Trunk Toll Act (BFStrMG)“.
Regulatory components are summarized in the EETS Domain Requirements Ordinance ("GVV"), the EETS Accreditation Ordinance ("EEMD-ZV"), interface specifications and documents related to interfaces.
The GVV includes:
- the requirements for the EETS domain BFStrMG
- notes on the remuneration model
The EEMD-ZV includes, i.a.:
- the test agreement, which regulates the conduct of the accreditation procedure
- document A - procedure description suitability for use tests
- document B - recommendations for documentation (which serve the EETS provider to demonstrate the Toll Charger compliance with the requirements of the EETS domain BFStrMG based on the documents provided by the EETS provider), test concept suitability for use tests and test catalogs (appendix B)
- the fee schedule, which regulates the fees to be paid by the EETS provider
- the key performance indicators for EETS providers
- the accreditation contract, which is concluded after completion of the accreditation procedure
Interface specifications and documents related to the interfaces:
"SST 301 - DSRC interface between an on-board devic and the road side equipment (RSE) in the toll domain BFStrMG" - version 2.2 (based on ISO 12813:2015) dated 09.06.2022 and version 3.1 (based on ISO 12813:2019) dated 09.06.2022
Note: Productive use of the new standard is possible on the enforcement equipment since March 2022. According to Directive (EU) 2019/520, version 2.2 will be supported for another two years in parallel with the new version (i.e. until March 2024).
Interfaces to the EETS provider
MED interfaces to the EETS provider
“SST 005 – Position Data” - Version 1.1 from 25.03.2022
- Annex 1: Error Patterns Data Correction - Version 1.02 from 07.12.2020
- Annex 2: Positioning Quality Requirements - Version 1.2 from 09.06.2022
“SST 007R – Toll Declarations incl. Billing Details” – Version 1.1 from 09.06.2022
- Annex 1: Gap Closure and Journey Termination - Version 1.0 from 10.06.2022
- "SST 009 - Information on Abnormal On-board Devices” – Version 1.0 from 27.04.2021
- “SST 017 – EETS Journeys to be Credited” – Version 1.3 from 11.03.2022
- “SST 018 – Evaluated Credits” – Version 1.3 from 11.03.2022
“SST 019 – EETS Provider Credits” – Version 1.3 from 11.03.2022
Documents regarding the interfaces
- “XSD Data” – Version 4.7 from 23.06.2020
- “XSD Data SST 004” - Version 4.7 from 19.01.2021
- The document “Overall Aspects” - Version 4.5 of 15.10.2020 contains general aspects of the interfaces (i.a. constraints for web service interfaces, delivery processes via web services).
- The document “Overall Aspects MED” - Version 1.3 of 16.02.2022 contains general aspects of the MED interfaces (i.a. constraints for web service interfaces, delivery processes via web services).
The “Framework Document EETS Interfaces” - Version 8.0 of 30.06.2022
The "Framework Document EETS Interfaces" is a higher-level document covering all specification documents of the interfaces between an EETS Provider and the Toll Charger. It contains an overview of the various interface specifications and their respective version histories, showing the main changes between versions. Furthermore, the document describes permissible combinations of the individual interface versions and uses them to form "EETS interface overall versions" that are supported by the Toll Charger's EETS subsystem. For the individual "EETS interfaces overall versions", the EETS interfaces framework document specifies the points in time at which their respective validity begins and the periods in which they are supported by the EETS subsystem of the Toll Charger."
- “Glossary” - Version 2.2.1 from 18.12.2012 - Glossary for the interfaces
Back to the EETS main page